iRacing 2016 season 2 patch 2
A couple of weeks after the first patch update, iRacing released today (April 4th) a new patch update. This patch aims to fix several remaining performance and functionality issues after our last patch. iRacing also included a few more vehicle balance tweaks to help make the remainder of this racing season more competitive and exciting.
iRacing 2016 season 2 patch (update)
After a relative successful build deployment last week, iRacing deployed a first patch for the season. Originally the update was planned for Monday 14th, but delayed multiple times due to problems that have been found in final testing.
General development – round #5
It’s been a while since the last development update post. Blog post #4 was in December of 2014 and since then not a lot has changed on our website. During the spring and summer months we focused on evaluating and improving NES and NEO itself.
Blogpost: virtual and real life race control meet up
Co-founder Niel Hekkens had the opportunity to talk with race control of FIA WEC. Below you can read his experience in this blog post.
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Fan Vote Goes Live for Talladega
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational to Return April 20
- Salas Leads Every Lap in Dominant eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Win at Richmond
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Richmond
- Rogers Returns to Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Winner’s Circle in Le Mans