Great racing in inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans
Season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series ended with the inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans powered by Racespot. With such a strong field, this promised to be one of the toughest endurance races of the year in iRacing.
NEO Endurance joins ISRF
With eSports and sim racing growing rapidly, time has come to structure sim racing across a multitude of simulators and countries. Therefore, the International Sim Racing Federation has sprung from initiators from various backgrounds.
Enough action and drama at Sebring
The NEO Endurance Series, one of the most highly contested, well organised and clean endurance racing series kicked off for a third season at Sebring for 6 hours of competition. In qualifying, Pure Racing Team LMP White were sat on pole, with two-time champions Coanda Simsport…
- Repco Supercars Pro Eseries: Warren claims title and $10k prize after dramatic finale
- Bergeron On Top in Thrilling iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Action at Eldora
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Eldora
- Repco Supercars Pro Eseries: Van Gisbergen claims first victory in Pro Eseries
- Cardwell Conquers iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Fairbury