6 hours of Watkins Glen preview
6 Hours of racing at Watkins Glen is upon us this weekend just before Christmas. This is the last race in NEO of 2015 and the competing teams want to finish the year off with a good result. In the prototype class Coanda Simsport currently…
NES preview – P class
With the previews about the GTC and GT classes done, it is the turn for the Prototype (P) class. In this third article we will focus on the P class. In this class all 15 teams use the HPD ARX-01C car. It is time to take a look at the possibilities for each team.
NES Preview – GT class
After the rundown through the GTC class, it is time to go to the next class. In part two of the NES preview the Grand Touring (GT) class is in the spotlights. Let’s find out who are the 16 teams and their drivers in GT. Just like last time, the teams are ordered by number.
NES preview – GTC class
The start of the NEO Endurance Series is close and what better way to start it all of than with a quick preview by looking through the field. In this series of three articles we will take a closer look to the teams in each class.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 200 at Talladega
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Volusia
- Wilson, Ault Give Coke Series Drivers a 1-2 in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- Seay Earns Fourth iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Win in Weedsport
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 120 at Homestead