High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
- Holden Heitritter Wins 2021 General Tire eShort Course World Cup on iRacing
- Schell Wins First iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Race, Bergeron Controls Title Chase at Williams Grove
- Defending Champ Job Back on Top of Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup at Barcelona
- Team Redline Goes 1-2 at 2021 BMW Sim GT Cup Opener From Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Williams Grove