Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Keegan Leahy Returns to eNASCAR Winner’s Circle at Indianapolis
- Hayden Cardwell Dominates World of Outlaws Late Models at Lernerville
- Firecracker 400 presented by INFRA: Race Preview
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Indianapolis
- iRacing World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model World Championship Race Preview: Lernerville