Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Mitchell deJong Returns to Top Step of Thrustmaster iRX Podium at Daytona
- Zack Novak Earns 2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Title
- Thrustmaster iRacing Rallycross World Championship Preview: Daytona
- eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Preview: Homestead
- James Edens Scores iRacing USAC World Championship Win at Knoxville