Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Alex Bergeron Continues iRacing World of Outlaws World Championship Dominance in Eldora
- Joshua Rogers Kicks Off Inaugural Porsche Esports Supercup With Victory at Barber
- Porsche Esports Supercup Season Kicks Off at Barber This Weekend
- Luza Finds Victory Lane Again at Richmond
- Bergeron Returns to Victory Lane in World of Outlaws Sprint Car WC Action from Limaland