Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Race Preview: Hockenheim
- iRacing Rallycross Race Preview: Barcelona
- Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Tightens as van Loozenoord Goes Back-to-Back
- Ollikainen Returns to Top Step of iRacing Rallycross World Championship Podium in Brands Hatch
- Brazil’s Stock Car Pro Series Cars Coming to iRacing in 2022