Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Zach Leonhardi Begins World of Outlaws Late Model Title Defense at Volusia
- Lionheart IndyCar Series: Karam Cruises to Second Win of Lionheart Season
- World of Outlaws Late Model World Championship Drivers Ready to Battle for $25,000 Purse
- iRacing Downshift #2 – Bumping, Banging, and “Bobbitt Reads Comments”
- iRacing World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model World Championship Returns for 2019