Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Rain, Mount Washington, Hungaroring, Hickory Confirmed Over Huge Weekend of iRacing News
- iRacing Community Raises Over $55,000 For National MS Society in 4 Hours of Charlotte
- Jimmy Mullis Claims Victory in 2021 eNASCAR iRacing All-Star Race
- eNASCAR iRacing All-Star Race: Race Preview
- BMW Team Redline Goes 1-2 in Top Split of iRacing Spa 24HR Powered by Heusinkveld