Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Rookie Lamminsivu Scores Win in iRX World Championship presented by Yokohama Opener
- Rogers Keeps Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Title Hopes Alive With Le Mans Win
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Preview: Le Mans
- Season Preview: 2020 iRacing Rallycross World Championship presented by Yokohama
- Mullis Keeps eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Playoff Hopes Alive With Victory in Las Vegas