Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Campbell Kicks off 2023 Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup With Hockenheim Feature Win
- THIS WEEK: iRacing Bathurst 12 Special Event
- iRacing development update – February 3, 2023
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Hockenheim
- Harley Haughton, Sebastian Wheldon Split Skip Barber Formula iRacing Series Opener at Lime Rock