Excitement in season 2 opener
On Sunday October 18th season 2 of the NEO Endurance Series kicked off at Sebring International Raceway with a 8 hour race. The new tradition of starting the season in Florida has proven to be a great show with lots of hard and fair racing in both the Prototype, GT1 and GT2 classes.
- Cardwell Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Weedsport, Merriman Seizes Points Lead
- Monday Night Racing to host in-person championship event in Charlotte
- Day Goes Back-to-Back in eNASCAR International Action at Zolder
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series Race Preview: Weedsport
- iRacing Celebrates Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Induction Into NASCAR Hall of Fame