P1 Recap: Mivano Conquers the Class at COTA
With a proven pace in their season-opening 1-2 finish at Sebring, everyone in the NEO Endurance Series’ P1 class expected Thrustmaster Mivano Racing to contend for the win in round two at Circuit of the Americas as well. However, the wildcards of the series and…
P1 Recap: Mivano Sweeps Race Day at Sebring
After months of practice, preparation, and uncertainty for P1 teams ahead of the class’s first race on the NEO grid, it was clear that one team had done its homework in the hybrids as they put in a dominant two-car performance during the NEO Endurance…
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
- iRacing 2023 Season 1 is HERE!
- Cardwell Avenges Last Year’s Loss, Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Carquest Sprint Car Round at Eldora
- Massive Updates to iRacing AI Availability for 2023 Season 1
- Vargas Recovers From Late-Race Crash to Take DBOX eNASCAR International iRacing Series Win at Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Carquest Auto Parts Sprint Car Series Race Preview: Eldora