NES preview – P class
With the previews about the GTC and GT classes done, it is the turn for the Prototype (P) class. In this third article we will focus on the P class. In this class all 15 teams use the HPD ARX-01C car. It is time to take a look at the possibilities for each team.
- Connor Barry Becomes Inaugural iRacing Off-Road Champion at Crandon
- iRacing Downshift #41: The Greg Hill Interview
- Cash Converters Supercars Eseries: Down leads BJR one-two at Phillip Island, Kostecki hangs on in All Stars thriller
- Third Time’s a Charm for Seay in iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Action at Eldora
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series: Path to the Playoffs 2022