Wanted: feedback and opinions to shape the future
The organisers send out a post-season survey after completing each season, to get feedback from the teams and drivers. This is a great way to collect opinions and feedback to consider for next season. New for this season is that the survey is also available…
New Pre-Qualifying Format Among Season 5 Rule Changes
Gentlemen, start your… browsers? Before the engines roar to life in the new NEO Endurance Series season, the field of teams who will contend for the championships must first be set. With the recent release of the season five regulations, we now know more about…
Four Original NES Circuits Among Season 5’s Schedule
Veteran drivers may feel a bit of nostalgia when surveying the NEO Endurance Series’ season 5 schedule, as four tracks from season 1 — including two making their return after several seasons off the calendar — will be back to host NEO competition once again….
LMP1s Lead the Way in NEO’s Season 5 Lineup
The hybrids are here! Beginning this fall in the fifth season of the NEO Endurance Series, two of the fastest and most successful prototypes ever in international competition — the Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Porsche 919 Hybrid — will join the grid in the…
- Brad Keselowski Steals First Career eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Win at Talladega
- Bakkerud, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Wins at Brands Hatch
- iRacing Nurburgring 24H powered by VCO Runs This Weekend!
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Race Preview: GEICO 70 at Talladega
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Brands Hatch