Great racing in inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans
Season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series ended with the inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans powered by Racespot. With such a strong field, this promised to be one of the toughest endurance races of the year in iRacing.
Marvelous Mivano: NES2 GT1 Champions
Thrustmaster Mivano Racing were entered into the NEO Endurance Series Season 2 as an already established team in GT Racing. They did not disappoint. Using their GT1 Aston Martin DBR9, they won the series by 84 points, but that would be misleading to how the season went.
- Cardwell Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Weedsport, Merriman Seizes Points Lead
- Monday Night Racing to host in-person championship event in Charlotte
- Day Goes Back-to-Back in eNASCAR International Action at Zolder
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series Race Preview: Weedsport
- iRacing Celebrates Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Induction Into NASCAR Hall of Fame