High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
NES season 2 details revealed
After a couple of months of a bit of silence, NEO Endurance is proud to reveal details of NEO Endurance Series season 2. A lot of things have been improved this season: the season is longer, the sporting regulations have been improved and rewritten, and…
MSF partnership extended for another season
The first season of the NEO Endurance Series had a very special partner who is dedicated to improve the safety standards in real life racing. Today NEO Endurance is proud to announce it will extend its partnership with Motorsport Safety Foundation for another season.
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Eldora
- Roy, Dall’olmo Score iRacing Off-Road Wins at Bark River as Title Stage Sets for Crandon
- Cash Converters Supercars Eseries: Down wins dramatic combined race, Kostecki, Burton share sprint wins at Michigan
- Wilson Holds Off Zalenski in eNASCAR All-Star Thriller on Streets of Chicago
- iRacing Off-Road Championship Series Race Preview: Bark River 2