NES3 grid is getting form
The NEO Endurance Series is less than a month away from beginning, and there’s over 50 cars vying to book their place in Season 3. Only 23 cars are confirmed on the Entry List, but Pre-Qualifying underway, that number is set to rise.
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
Rumble in the jungle at Interlagos
The fifth round of the season was held at Autódromo José Carlos Pace. Last year this track showed to be a big challenge for multi class racing. It has proven its challenge also this year. The first half of the race was filled with a…
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Eldora
- Roy, Dall’olmo Score iRacing Off-Road Wins at Bark River as Title Stage Sets for Crandon
- Cash Converters Supercars Eseries: Down wins dramatic combined race, Kostecki, Burton share sprint wins at Michigan
- Wilson Holds Off Zalenski in eNASCAR All-Star Thriller on Streets of Chicago
- iRacing Off-Road Championship Series Race Preview: Bark River 2