Release notes: 2019 season 2 build
On Friday evening, iRacing published the release notes for the season 2 update. This update is scheduled for March 5th, starting at 13:00 UTC. Read the full release notes below: Updates iRacing BETA Interface – New Features “Vehicle Damage” is now a toggleable option when…
The Day the Racing Stopped
The last time the NEO Endurance Series visited the Autódromo José Carlos Pace on February 21, 2016, the result was the most controversial race the series has ever seen. We revisit that infamous event in this oral history of the 6 Hours of Interlagos from…
iRacing 2017 season 2 build
iRacing released the build notes a day before the deployment of the season 2 build. Unfortunately dirt racing is not a part of this build, but iRacing has stated they are close to releasing it. This build will have a lot of updates and improvements to the software.
NES season 2 details revealed
After a couple of months of a bit of silence, NEO Endurance is proud to reveal details of NEO Endurance Series season 2. A lot of things have been improved this season: the season is longer, the sporting regulations have been improved and rewritten, and…
MSF partnership extended for another season
The first season of the NEO Endurance Series had a very special partner who is dedicated to improve the safety standards in real life racing. Today NEO Endurance is proud to announce it will extend its partnership with Motorsport Safety Foundation for another season.
- Connor Barry Becomes Inaugural iRacing Off-Road Champion at Crandon
- iRacing Downshift #41: The Greg Hill Interview
- Cash Converters Supercars Eseries: Down leads BJR one-two at Phillip Island, Kostecki hangs on in All Stars thriller
- Third Time’s a Charm for Seay in iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Action at Eldora
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series: Path to the Playoffs 2022