NEO Endurance is looking for new crew members to help out in various parts of the series. Organizing an endurance series as professional as possible is a lot of work. To spread the workload, we are looking for new crew members.
NEO Endurance is looking for a couple of additional stewards for race control during the NES races, who understand what it takes to lead a multi class endurance race. Stewards monitor and control on track activities to ensure the smooth and safe running of the event accordance with the NEO Endurance Sporting Regulations.
Preferably NEO is looking for full time stewards. Full time means being able to be in race control for the whole race. It is also possible to be a part time steward. This means somebody will be in race control when he/she is not racing. In both cases it is important a steward stays objective under any circumstances.
– Monitor on track racing.
– Review any incidents and possibly give a matching penalty.
– Communicate with the teams during the race.
– Good judgement and decision making skills.
– Stay objective when reviewing incidents.
– Able to communicate in English (listening, written, and verbal).
If you are interested to be a part of NEO race control, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal information and why you want to be a part of the crew. The new steward will get some training with our regulations before the first event of NES, possibly at the upcoming event on July 2nd. We cannot promise to get rich, but can offer a small compensation for you efforts.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Homestead (Live from the NASCAR Hall of Fame)
- Matt Emery hangs on for first Grand Prix Turn Racing iRacing Series win at Jerez
- iRacing Downshift #52: The 2023 Season 4 Build Show
- Grand Prix Turn Racing iRacing Series Race Preview: Jerez
- Faulkingham puts Maine at Machias in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Victory Lane at Daytona