The guys from Slipstream Racing, car 79, record and upload videos of the their races during the NEO Endurance Series. The team is ninth in the championship at the moment, but a top eight is within reach. These videos give the viewer a great look behind the scenes of a sim racing team. Three drivers form Slipstream Racing: Martin Enzmann, Richard Allbert, and Mark “Wheeldamage” Hewitt. Check out their adventures during the last race at Spa-Francorchamps.
Also Hewitt recorded the race from his point of view.
- Campbell Kicks off 2023 Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup With Hockenheim Feature Win
- THIS WEEK: iRacing Bathurst 12 Special Event
- iRacing development update – February 3, 2023
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Hockenheim
- Harley Haughton, Sebastian Wheldon Split Skip Barber Formula iRacing Series Opener at Lime Rock