The guys from Slipstream Racing, car 79, record and upload videos of the their races during the NEO Endurance Series. The team is ninth in the championship at the moment, but a top eight is within reach. These videos give the viewer a great look behind the scenes of a sim racing team. Three drivers form Slipstream Racing: Martin Enzmann, Richard Allbert, and Mark “Wheeldamage” Hewitt. Check out their adventures during the last race at Spa-Francorchamps.
Also Hewitt recorded the race from his point of view.
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona
- Stewart-Haas eSports Announces Drivers for 2021 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series
- Cardwell Reclaims Momentum With iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Win at Kokomo
- Scott Andrews Wins IMSA iRacing Pro Series Preseason Invitational at Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Kokomo