The guys from Slipstream Racing, car 79, record and upload videos of the their races during the NEO Endurance Series. The team is ninth in the championship at the moment, but a top eight is within reach. These videos give the viewer a great look behind the scenes of a sim racing team. Three drivers form Slipstream Racing: Martin Enzmann, Richard Allbert, and Mark “Wheeldamage” Hewitt. Check out their adventures during the last race at Spa-Francorchamps.
Also Hewitt recorded the race from his point of view.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 200 at Talladega
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Volusia
- Wilson, Ault Give Coke Series Drivers a 1-2 in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- Seay Earns Fourth iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Win in Weedsport
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 120 at Homestead