NEO Endurance is proud to announce the Sim-Lab as its newest partner! To celebrate we will do a giveaway for the first time ever in NEO’s history. Thanks to Sim-Lab we can offer a triple monitor mount which can hold monitors up to 32″.
A triple monitor mount free standing made from 40 x 80 mm type aluminium profiles. It is adjustable in height and arms can swivel. Connected with custom made aluminium plates to keep cost down, simple but very effective! The stand can easily handle monitors from 21″ to 32″, and well beyond that.
- Angle adjustable (35-75 deg.)
- Height is adjustable. Total height 1145 mm excluding monitors, custom on request.
- Building plan included
- Compatible with 100 mm VESA mounting points
- Finish: grey anodized
- No sagging of the arms, pivot bracket set included.
For more details of the monitor stand, go to sim-lab.eu.
Sim-Lab is run by Richard Schouteren. Being a hardcore sim-racer for years, Schouteren has a good idea of what sim racers are looking for. Good quality and reasonably priced products. This goal sparked the idea to bringing hardware to the sim-racing market, under the name Sim-Lab – based in The Netherlands. With an upcoming wide variety of products there is something for everyone, hardcore or casual.
The Sim-Lab is a web shop for high end sim racing products. It has monitor stands, aluminum profiles sim rigs and all kinds of accessories for sim racing. Check out the Sim-Lab, at sim-lab.eu.
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Anybody from NEO Endurance (steward and/or admin) is excluded from this competition.
- To enter the competition, answer the question and submit your name and e-mail address in the form below.
- A Google account is required to fill in the form.
- You can enter the competition from November 3rd 2015 until February 21th 2016.
- You can enter only once. All additional entries will be disregarded.
- A winner be picked On February 22nd at random by the NEO Endurance founders and the winner will be notified by e-mail.
- The winner’s name will be announced publicly on the NEO website, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- The winner has 48 hours to claim his prize, by replying to the e-mail.
- If the winner does not claim his prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
- NEO Endurance will not use your email for anything else than contacting the winner and facilitate the shipping process between Sim-Lab and the winner.
To learn more about the NEO Endurance Series, take a look on our website and connect with us on social media using #iRNEO.
In case you don’t see the form below or it doesn’t work, click here.
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Brands Hatch
- Watch the PESC Finale Live on April 24th At Monza
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Fan Vote Goes Live for Talladega
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational to Return April 20
- Salas Leads Every Lap in Dominant eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Win at Richmond