Last month was the exciting season opener at Sebring International Raceway. Now the paddock has stayed in the US for round two of the NEO Endurance Series. Round two is at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Last year it was Foracer Coanda Simsport who won in the prototype class. In the GT (now GT2) class it was Fenix Motorsports who took the top step of the podium. Also this year these two teams are the favorites for the class victory. In GT1 class it is hard to pick a favorite.
Where to watch
There are multiple ways to watch the race. As usual NEO has a live timing page with the stream, live timing and race updates. New for this season is that the races are also broadcasted on iRacing Live as well.
Weekend time table
All Times are in GMT
|17:00||21:00||Free practice 1||240 min.|
|21:00||01:00||Free practice 2||240 min.|
|01:00||05:00||Free practice 3||240 min.|
|13:00||16:00||Free practice 4||180 min.|
|16:00||16:20||GT2 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:20||16:40||GT1 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:40||17:00||P qualifying||20 min.|
|14:30||15:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|14:40||14:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
- Graham Bowlin Scores First Career eNASCAR Win in Dramatic Fashion at Watkins Glen
- Logitech G Announces Partnership with eNASCAR
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Watkins Glen
- Rain, Mount Washington, Hungaroring, Hickory Confirmed Over Huge Weekend of iRacing News
- iRacing Community Raises Over $55,000 For National MS Society in 4 Hours of Charlotte