Last month was the exciting season opener at Sebring International Raceway. Now the paddock has stayed in the US for round two of the NEO Endurance Series. Round two is at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Last year it was Foracer Coanda Simsport who won in the prototype class. In the GT (now GT2) class it was Fenix Motorsports who took the top step of the podium. Also this year these two teams are the favorites for the class victory. In GT1 class it is hard to pick a favorite.
Where to watch
There are multiple ways to watch the race. As usual NEO has a live timing page with the stream, live timing and race updates. New for this season is that the races are also broadcasted on iRacing Live as well.
Weekend time table
All Times are in GMT
|17:00||21:00||Free practice 1||240 min.|
|21:00||01:00||Free practice 2||240 min.|
|01:00||05:00||Free practice 3||240 min.|
|13:00||16:00||Free practice 4||180 min.|
|16:00||16:20||GT2 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:20||16:40||GT1 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:40||17:00||P qualifying||20 min.|
|14:30||15:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|14:40||14:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
- Bergeron Makes History With Third iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Title as Ryan Wins Charlotte Finale
- NASCAR, iRacing Announce Return of eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series
- VRS Coanda Simsport Wins Top Split of 2021 iRacing 24 Hours of Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Charlotte
- Holden Heitritter Wins 2021 General Tire eShort Course World Cup on iRacing