Last month was the exciting season opener at Sebring International Raceway. Now the paddock has stayed in the US for round two of the NEO Endurance Series. Round two is at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Last year it was Foracer Coanda Simsport who won in the prototype class. In the GT (now GT2) class it was Fenix Motorsports who took the top step of the podium. Also this year these two teams are the favorites for the class victory. In GT1 class it is hard to pick a favorite.
Where to watch
There are multiple ways to watch the race. As usual NEO has a live timing page with the stream, live timing and race updates. New for this season is that the races are also broadcasted on iRacing Live as well.
Weekend time table
All Times are in GMT
|17:00||21:00||Free practice 1||240 min.|
|21:00||01:00||Free practice 2||240 min.|
|01:00||05:00||Free practice 3||240 min.|
|13:00||16:00||Free practice 4||180 min.|
|16:00||16:20||GT2 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:20||16:40||GT1 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:40||17:00||P qualifying||20 min.|
|14:30||15:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|14:40||14:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 200 at Talladega
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Volusia
- Wilson, Ault Give Coke Series Drivers a 1-2 in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- Seay Earns Fourth iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Win in Weedsport
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 120 at Homestead