Team Friction Racing is giving up their entry spot for their #16 entry in the Prototype class. This happens after they have not been able to get the drivers needed for the entry in the first two rounds of NEO Endurance Series season one. They have faced that it is not possible to populate the entry in the remaining part either. Friction Racing have been kind to give their entry to United SportsCar SimRacing who were first in line to take up a free entry. Friction Racing #15 will continue without any changes.
United SportsCar SimRacing joins with three drivers: Niklas Hjelm, Nick Roelants and Steve Hobbs who will drive the #16 HPD in the prototype class. The team will still be able to participate in 18 hours of endurance racing and will participate in the championship as well.
NEO Endurance welcomes the team to the exciting season and wish them good luck in the series.
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Darlington
- This Week in iRacing: February 20-26, 2024
- Job takes four in a row, Webster scores first Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup feature win at Le Mans
- THIS WEEK: iRacing Bathurst 12 Special Event
- 2024 Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Le Mans