Team Friction Racing is giving up their entry spot for their #16 entry in the Prototype class. This happens after they have not been able to get the drivers needed for the entry in the first two rounds of NEO Endurance Series season one. They have faced that it is not possible to populate the entry in the remaining part either. Friction Racing have been kind to give their entry to United SportsCar SimRacing who were first in line to take up a free entry. Friction Racing #15 will continue without any changes.
United SportsCar SimRacing joins with three drivers: Niklas Hjelm, Nick Roelants and Steve Hobbs who will drive the #16 HPD in the prototype class. The team will still be able to participate in 18 hours of endurance racing and will participate in the championship as well.
NEO Endurance welcomes the team to the exciting season and wish them good luck in the series.
- Schell Wins First iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Race, Bergeron Controls Title Chase at Williams Grove
- Defending Champ Job Back on Top of Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup at Barcelona
- Team Redline Goes 1-2 at 2021 BMW Sim GT Cup Opener From Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Williams Grove
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona