Happy new year everybody!
It’s been a fantastic year for NEO Endurance with stepping in for iRacing as a World Tour Rescue League. We had 9 races through two season and ALL have been very exciting to both race and watch! Thanks to all who participates either on the race track, behind scenes as crew chiefs and race marshalls.
Niel and I are convinced that we have built a steady foundation for some great TEAM endurance racing in 2014, and as our iRacing Forum banner says, “We’re just waiting for driver swaps”
Cheers to another great year in 2014!
Happy new year
- Schell Wins First iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Race, Bergeron Controls Title Chase at Williams Grove
- Defending Champ Job Back on Top of Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup at Barcelona
- Team Redline Goes 1-2 at 2021 BMW Sim GT Cup Opener From Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Williams Grove
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona