NEO Endurance is looking for at least one additional race steward for race control during the 24H SERIES ESPORTS races. Stewards monitor and control on track activities to ensure the smooth and safe running of the event per the sporting regulations of the league.
Preferably NEO is looking for “full-time” stewards. Full time means being able to be in race control for the complete races. It is also possible to be a part-time steward. This means somebody will be in race control when this person is not racing. In both cases, it is important to stay objective under any circumstances.
The races are once a month between October and March. The season consists of five 6-hour events and one 12-hour event. For the 12-hour event, we will make sure there are enough stewards available to rotate.
- Monitor on-track competition.
- Review any incidents and possibly give a matching penalty.
- Communicate with the teams during the race.
- Experience with multi-class racing.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Stay objective when reviewing incidents.
- Able to communicate in English (listening, written, and verbal).
- Preferably no affiliation with a team that is competing, but this is not a limiting factor.
If you are interested to be a part of NEO race control, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your personal information and why you want to be a part of the crew.
Being a steward in NEO is mainly voluntarily. We will be able to give a small compensation for your time and effort, as a token of appreciation.
You can be part of one of the biggest leagues in iRacing and help grow the league to become even better!
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona
- Stewart-Haas eSports Announces Drivers for 2021 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series
- Cardwell Reclaims Momentum With iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Win at Kokomo
- Scott Andrews Wins IMSA iRacing Pro Series Preseason Invitational at Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Kokomo