This weekend is everything NEO, teams and drivers have waited for. It marks the beginning of a new era in NEO Endurance as it is the first round of the NEO Endurance Series.
The green flag for 6 Hours of Sebring is waved on Sunday November 23rd at 14:00 GMT. Over 120 drivers will participate in 43 different teams across three classes. Take a look at the entry list for a detailed overview of the teams and drivers. Niel Hekkens also made a spotters guide for the teams, drivers, broadcasters and the fans of course.
The best way to watch the race is on the NEO live timing page. Here is all the information a viewer needs: live stream, race updates and live timing. To stay up to date, follow @NEOendurance on Twitter and like our Facebook page. Join the conversation on social media by using #iRNEO.
Weekend time table
|16:00||06:00||Free practice 1||840 min.|
|12:00||15:00||Free practice 2||180 min.|
|13:30||14:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|13:40||13:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
All Times are in GMT
- Graham Bowlin Scores First Career eNASCAR Win in Dramatic Fashion at Watkins Glen
- Logitech G Announces Partnership with eNASCAR
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Watkins Glen
- Rain, Mount Washington, Hungaroring, Hickory Confirmed Over Huge Weekend of iRacing News
- iRacing Community Raises Over $55,000 For National MS Society in 4 Hours of Charlotte