In the Qualication session on Saturday November 22nd, 41 cars were on track for 3 hours. It was an intense session with only short gaps in traffic and lack of free air. All teams managed to set valid times and these are the top 3 in each class.
#11 Coanda Simsport 1:48.819
#15 Friction Racing 1:48.819
#3 Apex Racing UK 1:48.950
#35 iRacingDenmark Assault Racing 1:59.931
#34 Apex Racing UK 2:00.291
#64 Fenix Motorsports 2:00.626
Grand Touring Challenge:
#77 Vergil Racing 2:05.262
#73 Apex Racing UK 2:05.756
#95 IRDK Endurance 2:05.801
Tune in tomorrow at 14.00 GMT for the conclusion of this weekend’s action.
Watch the race here
- Brad Keselowski Steals First Career eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Win at Talladega
- Bakkerud, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Wins at Brands Hatch
- iRacing Nurburgring 24H powered by VCO Runs This Weekend!
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Race Preview: GEICO 70 at Talladega
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Brands Hatch