We are happy to announce the logo of the upcoming NEO Endurance Series, that will start later this year. Behind the scenes we are working hard preparing for the series. The NES will be a very big project and we are planning to step up our level of professionalism.
The main logo has two version, one for light background and one for dark backgrounds.
Niel has designed and created the logo himself. “I wanted to give the NES a very own and recognizable identity,” said Niel, “and I believe I pulled this off. I’m really proud of this logo.”
A more simple version of the logo is also coming. This version is more suited for decals on the cars.
More information about the NES itself, we will announce soon.
- Job Returns to Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Winner’s Circle at Le Mans
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Le Mans
- MRO Better Half iRacing Dash Returns Thursday at 6PM ET on FS1
- THIS WEEK: iRacing Indy 500 Special Event