NEO Endurance is happy to announce a new partnership with Waldherr Art for season 4 of the NEO Endurance Series. Thanks to this partnership, NEO Endurance is able to provide a great and unique prize to the class champions: a drawing of their champion winning car!
The idea is to handout these prizes to the following edition of the SimRacing Expo, held annually in September at the Nürburging. The SimRacing Expo has become a the event for many sim racers in Europe and the world! At this event real racing meets virtual racing, with a great expo and exciting competitions. The SimRacing Expo is a great way to meet other sim racers and finally to chat with the person you have been racing all year.
“It’s great to have Stefan Waldherr on board. He is a very talented artist and his drawings are magnificent!” said Niel Hekkens, owner of NEO Endurance. “Obviously we cannot compete with the major esports competitions in terms of prize money. That’s we have been looking for an unique prize for sim racing. These drawing will be one of a kind, hand made by Stefan Waldherr, and hopefully we can hand them out in person at the event for sim racers.”
Check out Stefan’s work on the Waldherr Art Facebook page.
Here is an example of his work. This is his latest creation: Porsche 919 hybrid LMP1 car.
- iRacing Weekly Challenge Debuts for 2024 Season 1
- Honeycutt wins eNASCAR Contender iRacing Series finale at Texas; Salas claims title
- University of Iowa’s Steven Wilson goes back-to-back, wins eNASCAR College iRacing Series at Watkins Glen
- Timothy Smith dominant, wins World of Outlaws Thrustmaster Sprint Cars at Williams Grove
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Watkins Glen