For the upcoming race at Silverstone and the final at COTA the BMW will have 35 Kg added as ballast to balance the performance of all three cars.
Initially when starting the series we expected the cars to be very close to being equal and made a series on this foundation. It turned out that the BMW has the edge over the other two cars. Therefore intensive testing have been going on, and we have decided to add 35Kg for the BMW to attempt to equal the performances. By adding weight to cars you will never balance the performances 100%. However, we can definitely come closer and have a more fair race with this ballast addition.
Image by Joeri Withouck
- iRacing Weekly Challenge Debuts for 2024 Season 1
- Honeycutt wins eNASCAR Contender iRacing Series finale at Texas; Salas claims title
- University of Iowa’s Steven Wilson goes back-to-back, wins eNASCAR College iRacing Series at Watkins Glen
- Timothy Smith dominant, wins World of Outlaws Thrustmaster Sprint Cars at Williams Grove
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Watkins Glen