For the upcoming race at Silverstone and the final at COTA the BMW will have 35 Kg added as ballast to balance the performance of all three cars.
Initially when starting the series we expected the cars to be very close to being equal and made a series on this foundation. It turned out that the BMW has the edge over the other two cars. Therefore intensive testing have been going on, and we have decided to add 35Kg for the BMW to attempt to equal the performances. By adding weight to cars you will never balance the performances 100%. However, we can definitely come closer and have a more fair race with this ballast addition.
Image by Joeri Withouck
BMW Team BS+TURNER win 12H BARCELONA
3 months ago 14 min read
Race Replay: 12H Barcelona
3 months ago 1 min read
Race Replay: 6H NURBURGRING
4 months ago 1 min read
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Monza
- Racing Prodigy Announces Prodigy Racing League, Real-World Prodigy Week Competition for Top Sim Racers
- Tucker Minter scores second career eNASCAR win in Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte
- iRacing to Partner with FIA for Authentic Formula 4 Experience
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte