NGT: What, where and when’s for 2.5 Hours of Road America
2.5 Hours of close, hard but respectful racing at Road America.
One car class – three car choices: BMW Z4 GT3, RUF RT12R Track GT3 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3.
54 drivers, 27 teams with one PRO and one AM driver. Both finish positions counts toward the team championship
Follow the broadcast by Racespot.tv right here on our Live Timing & Broadcast site:
Additionally we’ll provide onboard live feed from drivers cars as well, like Mack Bakkum’s:
Broadcast starts at Sunday May 11th at GMT 17.15
Race start is at GMT 17.30 (5.30 pm)
This race marks the beginning of a new era in NEO Endurance racing, so be sure to tune in and follow the action live!
- BMW Team Redline Goes 1-2 in Top Split of iRacing Spa 24HR Powered by Heusinkveld
- Make Your Laps Make a Difference: iRacing Charlotte 4HR Benefiting the National MS Society
- Submit Your Replays for the Top 10/Not Top 10 Highlights!
- iRacing 24 Hours of Spa powered by Heusinkveld Runs This Weekend!
- Supercars Eseries is Back for 2021