NGT: What, where and when’s for 2.5 Hours of Road America
2.5 Hours of close, hard but respectful racing at Road America.
One car class – three car choices: BMW Z4 GT3, RUF RT12R Track GT3 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3.
54 drivers, 27 teams with one PRO and one AM driver. Both finish positions counts toward the team championship
Follow the broadcast by Racespot.tv right here on our Live Timing & Broadcast site:
Additionally we’ll provide onboard live feed from drivers cars as well, like Mack Bakkum’s:
Broadcast starts at Sunday May 11th at GMT 17.15
Race start is at GMT 17.30 (5.30 pm)
This race marks the beginning of a new era in NEO Endurance racing, so be sure to tune in and follow the action live!
BMW Team BS+TURNER win 12H BARCELONA
3 months ago 14 min read
Race Replay: 12H Barcelona
3 months ago 1 min read
Race Replay: 6H NURBURGRING
4 months ago 1 min read
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Monza
- Racing Prodigy Announces Prodigy Racing League, Real-World Prodigy Week Competition for Top Sim Racers
- Tucker Minter scores second career eNASCAR win in Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte
- iRacing to Partner with FIA for Authentic Formula 4 Experience
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte