The first and final official practice took place on Sunday 4th. Radicals Steelseriers and Radicals Simulaje topped the timing boards for the PRO class after 6 hours of running. Drivers Blake Townend set a laptime of 2:04.274 followed closely by Mack Bakkum in 2nd with a 2:04.428. Best of the rest was Markus Maier from #1 AAA Racing Team and Anders Dahl of Team iRacingdanmark.dk.
In the AM class Shaun Lees also from Radicals Simulaje set the fastest time of 2:04.974 with Team iRacingDanmark.dk’s Rasmus Laursen in second with a 2:05.372. Times in PRO and AM classes are quite close!
The weather was 22 degrees Celcius with a wind of approximately 20 KM/H from North. Humidity of 55%.
The NGT 2.5 Hours of Road America race is on Sunday May 11th at 17.30 GMT. Watch it on Racespot:
- Grand Prix Turn Racing iRacing Series Race Preview: Jerez
- Faulkingham puts Maine at Machias in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Victory Lane at Daytona
- ExoCross Development Update: September 2023
- Evan Seay claims 2023 iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series title; Matjoulis scores win #4 at Charlotte
- iRacing and Superstar Racing Experience (SRX) Enter Partnership Agreement