The official practice on Sunday May 25th reveiled once again the Radicals as the current fastest guys. Weather was good with 19C, 10Km/h N and 60% humidity.
Silverstone with its long sweeping corners proved to favor the BMW as the car make takes up the first 4 positions. That being said, times are closer to other car makes than before, and in race trim the cars seem equal.
For the PRO class Blake Townend from Radicals SteelSeries topped the list with a 1:45.200, followed by Radicals Simulaje driver Mack Bakkum with a 1:45.340. Rounding up the top three was #1 AAA Racing Team’s Markus Maier with a 1:45.529.
In AM class the quickest was Shaun Lees from Radicals Simulaje (1:45.766). Second was Clive Lawrence from ApexRacingUK Team 2 with a 1:46.134, followed by Stefan Coppens from Torque Freak Racing with a 1:46.585.
The 2.5 Hour race from Silverstone will take place on Sunday June 1st at GMT 17.30 right here. Watch the race on the live timing page.
May 25th Practice results:
- Graham Bowlin Scores First Career eNASCAR Win in Dramatic Fashion at Watkins Glen
- Logitech G Announces Partnership with eNASCAR
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Watkins Glen
- Rain, Mount Washington, Hungaroring, Hickory Confirmed Over Huge Weekend of iRacing News
- iRacing Community Raises Over $55,000 For National MS Society in 4 Hours of Charlotte