The official practice on Sunday May 25th reveiled once again the Radicals as the current fastest guys. Weather was good with 19C, 10Km/h N and 60% humidity.
Silverstone with its long sweeping corners proved to favor the BMW as the car make takes up the first 4 positions. That being said, times are closer to other car makes than before, and in race trim the cars seem equal.
For the PRO class Blake Townend from Radicals SteelSeries topped the list with a 1:45.200, followed by Radicals Simulaje driver Mack Bakkum with a 1:45.340. Rounding up the top three was #1 AAA Racing Team’s Markus Maier with a 1:45.529.
In AM class the quickest was Shaun Lees from Radicals Simulaje (1:45.766). Second was Clive Lawrence from ApexRacingUK Team 2 with a 1:46.134, followed by Stefan Coppens from Torque Freak Racing with a 1:46.585.
The 2.5 Hour race from Silverstone will take place on Sunday June 1st at GMT 17.30 right here. Watch the race on the live timing page.
May 25th Practice results:
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Brands Hatch
- Watch the PESC Finale Live on April 24th At Monza
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Fan Vote Goes Live for Talladega
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational to Return April 20
- Salas Leads Every Lap in Dominant eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Win at Richmond