As some teams are being formed and others are already started preparing for the highly anticipated NEO Endurance Series, NEO is happy to announce teams can start registering for the NES from October 1st. Registrations will open on Wednesday October 1st at 18:00 GMT. In order to register an entry for the NES, teams need to submit the registration form and pay the entry fee. 42 team spots are up for grabs – Initially 14 cars per class but this could change, based on the number of registrations. The registering for the NES based on first come, first serve.
“At the moment we know at least 28 have shown serious interest in the NES. I am very confident we will reach our minimum of 30 teams.” said NEO co-founder Niel Hekkens, “Egil and I cannot wait to start the series in November and I believe teams are very excited too.”
Write it down in your calendar or set an alarm in your phone: October 1st at 18:00 GMT, the start of the NES registrations.
All teams are expected to make their own custom skin. For the NES a custom skin pack will be created with all skins and decals in it. The skin needs to be send to NEO by e-mail before Monday November 17th.
- Schell Wins First iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Race, Bergeron Controls Title Chase at Williams Grove
- Defending Champ Job Back on Top of Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup at Barcelona
- Team Redline Goes 1-2 at 2021 BMW Sim GT Cup Opener From Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Williams Grove
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona