Marvelous Mivano: NES2 GT1 Champions
Thrustmaster Mivano Racing were entered into the NEO Endurance Series Season 2 as an already established team in GT Racing. They did not disappoint. Using their GT1 Aston Martin DBR9, they won the series by 84 points, but that would be misleading to how the season went.
NEO Endurance Series season 3 schedule revealed
NEO Endurance is proud to announce the provisional schedule for season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series (2016-2017). The season 3 schedule has six rounds, one round less than season 2. and the NES will have an Asian debut, in Japan.
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
Win a Sim-Lab triple monitor mount
NEO Endurance is proud to announce the Sim-Lab as its newest partner! To celebrate we will do a giveaway for the first time ever in NEO’s history. Thanks to Sim-Lab we can offer a triple monitor mount which can hold monitors up to 32″.
- Repco Supercars Pro Eseries: Warren claims title and $10k prize after dramatic finale
- Bergeron On Top in Thrilling iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Action at Eldora
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Eldora
- Repco Supercars Pro Eseries: Van Gisbergen claims first victory in Pro Eseries
- Cardwell Conquers iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Fairbury